Phone: +1 979-885-1300
VAT VAT Excluded
Location Sealy, TX, USA
Fuel type Petrol
Car type Coupe
Engine 8 Cylinder
Drive Train RWD
Interior Color Black
Offered at $119,500
It’s not the Hennessey way to leave well enough alone—even if that “well enough” baseline is the new seventh-generation 462-bhp Corvette Stingray, a car that already represents one of the quickest-accelerating sports cars on the planet.
The Hennessey HPE700 Corvette will pre-empt the factory’s C7 ZR1 and may well out-accelerate it too with Hennessey’s 700-bhp performance package incorporating the Eaton TVS R2300 supercharger. Packing 8 psi of boost through custom CNC-ported factory cylinder heads, working with proprietary intake and fueling systems plus a recalibrated ECU, the system should provide enough sheer thrust to thrill even the most jaded enthusiast, with an estimated quarter-mile ET in the low 11-second range. Transmission choices include either a 7-speed manual or 6-speed automatic.
Visually, this HPE700 Corvette hits as hard as its powertrain, with Hennessey’s CarbonAero body treatment consisting of an aggressive front splitter, notched rear spoiler, side sills and hood. The body pieces are made of ultra-light, hand-laid carbon fiber, and in typical Hennessey fashion they increase downforce while still striking that delicate balance between looking aggressive and not being overdone. “We’re only interested in changes that deliver a measurable increase in performance, period,” says company founder John Hennessey.
This particular build is fully optioned with a coilover suspension system with Penske double-adjustable shocks and threaded spring perches for easy ride height adjustment. The optional Brembo brake upgrade with carbon-ceramic rotors is also included, as are Hennessey forged monoblock wheels shod with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Pre-order your Hennessey HPE700 Corvette Stingray today.
HPE700 Supercharged Corvette C7 Upgrade
• 700 bhp @ 6,300 rpm
HPE700 Supercharged Upgrade Includes:
• TVS2300 Supercharger System
• CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
• Custom HPE Camshaft
• HPE Air Induction System
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey Exterior Badging
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Hennessey Carbon Fiber Door Sills
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
• CarbonAero® Body Upgrades
• Hennessey Monoblock Wheel Upgrade
• Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires
• Brembo Carbon Ceramic Brake Upgrade
• Penske Adjustable Suspension Upgrade
• Custom Interior Leather Upgrades
• Carbon Fiber Interior Upgrades
Other Bolt-on Mailorder Parts Upgrades:
• HPE Cold Air Induction Upgrade
• Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System
• Long-tube Stainless Steel Headers
• TVS2300 Supercharger System
• 5-point Racing Harnesses
• CarbonAero® Front Spoiler
• CarbonAero® Rear Lip Spoiler
• CarbonAero® Side Sills
"Hennessey is a Texas tuning shop famous for creating Texas-sized
horsepower numbers and for modifying super cars that will steal a
Bugatti Veyron's lunch money." - TopGear USA
About Hennessey Performance
Hennessey Performance's (HPE) main facility operates from a 30,000 square foot facility and
is located adjacent to Lonestar Motorsports Park, the company's test track and IHRA
sanctioned dragstrip. The complex is located about 45 minutes west of Houston, Texas
along Interstate 10.
Hennessey's Main Facility Includes
• 20 Service bays
• 16 Vehicle lifts
• Welding & Metal Fabrication Shop
• 1/4 Mile Dragstrip / 1.4 Mile Test Track
• Dynojet 248C chassis dynamometer rated to 1800 rear wheel hp
• Dyno Dynamics AWD chassis dynamometer rated to 2000 wheel hp
• Hunter 4-wheel laser alignment rack built in-ground for lowered vehicles and race cars
• Showroom & customer waiting area
• Our staff of dedicated craftsmen have a combined 100+ years of experience in designing,
testing, manufacturing and installing high performance automotive upgrades.
In 2009, Hennessey Performance expanded our operations to a second location in Southern California.
Located at Lonestar Motorsports Park
Lonestar Motorsports Park is home to Hennessey Performance. Situated on 143 acres 45 minutes
west of Houston, Texas on Interstate 10, LMP is a fully operational 1/4-mile
dragstrip facility that doubles as Hennessey Performance's proving grounds and test track.
Plans to include a 1.4 mile road course are currently in development.